Hello Readers,Today in this post we will learn “How To Use Jio 4G SIM in Redmi 1s Like devices”.As we all know that Jio supports 4G VoLTE network.This problem is faced by 3G Users.So here we have discussed 3 methods.
1st and 2nd Method will work on Qualcomm Chipset Devices like Redmi 1S and Method 3rd will work on MediaTek Chipset Devices.So Lets Get Started:-
Method 1: (For QualComm Chipset Devices)
- As a matter of first importance Just Go to Your Phone Dialler and Dial This Number In Dialler *#*#4636#*#*
- . After That Just Scroll Down Below and You can see ” Phone Information “
- At that point Just Select ” Set Preferred Network Type “
- You can See Many Options There , You need to Select Any Option having LTE Option
- You can Also Select LTE/GSM/CDMA alternative
- Select this and Reboot(Restart) Your Device
- Presently Put Your JIO 4G sim in First Slot Which is Mostly 3G Ready
- Boot Back into Phone and Wait for 4G Jio Network It can take Upto 30 Mins
- This Jio 4G in 3G Device Trick will Work as Your Phone Will Believe That You are Using 3G SIM and Thus You will Get Jio Network In Your Phone
Method 2: (For QualComm Chipset Devices)
- Download Shortcut Master (Lite) App From Here.
- Introduce the application and Open It.
- Tap on Menu (vertical Three Dots on upper right side)
- Presently Go To Menu then Search for “Administration Menu” Or ” Engineering Mode “
- At that point Select “Framework App” Option For Deep Search. On the off chance that Found then open it and access to change LTE Bands If that doesn’t work,
- When You Got the Engineering Mode , Open It and Select Change LTE Bands.
- In the event that the above Doesn’t Work Then Dial *#2263# then Select Menu And Click Back Again Then Select Menu.
- At that point Go To Key Input And Enter “0000” without quotes, Then Wait For Couple Of Seconds ,after that You Will Get Popup.
- Select UE Settings From that Popup, after that Select setting>protocol>NAS>Network Control>Band Selection>LTE Band> The Select “Band 40”.
- That is it. Presently you can Insert Jio SIM and Check Whether You Are Getting Signals Or Not.
- Restart the Device and Place it in First SIM Slot.
Method 3: (For Mediatek Chipsets utilizing Jio SIM on 3G Mobile)
- Initially Download CPU-Z application from Playstore.
- Introduce and open this application.
- Hold up while it recovers your gadget data.
- Inside few moments you will see all your gadget data on the screen.
- In the event that your gadget is utilizing Mediatek Chipset then it will reflect with the Logo of Mediatek Chipset on the screen.
Recommendation: You have to enact your SIM before going to do this procedure, if your jio SIM isn’t initiated then look at the procedure from this article.
- To begin with Download and Install MTK Engineering Mode application in your 3G cell phone.
- This Application will permit you to run a propelled Setup from the Engineering Mode Menu of MTK telephones, which is additionally called SERVICE MODE.
Note: Use this mystery menu deliberately. In the event that on the off chance that you don’t know on what you are doing then simply stop it or don’t do it!!
- Open the introduced application, or dail your cell phone particular code for Engineering Mode
- Tap on the MTK Settings and Select Preferred Network Option.
- Presently you can Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as system mode and you can spare it and turn it now and again your cell phone.
- When you done the above strides, Shutdown the gadget.
- Embed your Reliance Jio 4G sim in first Slot and keep the second Slot discharge.
- Switch on the gadget and afterward you will see jio sim organize.
- Inside 10 minutes you will now get the Jio Network however you won’t get the 4G speed still you will get 3G speed. Which is additionally better.